- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 319 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Discover more at WhyOakwood.org: The Oakwood School seeks to prepare its students to live productively in our 21st century global society. Our faculty provides authentic, inquiry-based learning experiences and facilitates engaging, interactive, student-centered learning. Twenty-first century learning skills form the foundation of the programs in all disciplines: critical thinking and problem solving, collaboration, agility and adaptability, effective oral and written communication, initiative and entrepreneurialism, assessing and analyzing information, and curiosity and imagination. Technology is integrated into the curriculum and the learning process. Students employ a comprehensive set of digital applications and tools to create, communicate, collaborate, and demonstrate their growing understanding of the world around them. Oakwood graduates students who are self-directed, lifelong learners, and responsible global citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Oakwood School offer?
What is The Oakwood School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Oakwood School?
Endorse The Oakwood School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards