Trinity Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- It is the mission of Trinity Christian School to educate and develop the whole person for the glory of God through adherence to Biblical principles.
- Our school aim is to train students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life, give students an excellent education, and develop the very finest young ladies and gentlemen, who will be able to go out into the world confident and be prepared to meet the challenges of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: 1-12 | 20 students
1412 Holbert St
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)752-4785 3.4 1-12
- Winterville Grades: PK-12 | 446 students
4889 Old Tar Road
Winterville, NC 28590
(252)756-3002 5.8 PK-12
- Greenville Grades: 1-10 | 22 students
1101 S. Elm St.
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)756-8248 1.9 1-10
Wonderful, caring teachers and administration. My kids love it!
- Posted by Parent - R F
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.