John Paul Ii Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
- John Paul II is the only Catholic high school in Tallahassee, FL. It serves students of all faiths and a college-preparatory school with numerous activities and athletic programs.
- The small environment invites all to participate in the total school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- John Paul II is the only Catholic high school in Tallahassee, FL. It serves students of all faiths and a college-preparatory school with numerous activities and athletic programs. The small environment invites all to participate in the total school program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crawfordville Grades: K-12 | 50 students
710 Shadeville Road
Crawfordville, FL 32327
(850)933-0046 15.3 K-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
4859 Kerry Forest Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32309
(850)893-6628 10.9 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 970 students
3737 N Meridian Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-2138 10.3 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
2532 W Tharpe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)385-5920 9 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 520 students
3000 N Meridian Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)386-6327 7.9 PK-12
John Paul II has an excellent academic program which prepares its students for the next level of education. Our small school environment allows students to participate in programs and athletics while being supported by deidcated teachers and parents.
- Posted by Administrator - srell
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.