John Paul Ii Catholic High School
5.00 (1 review)
- John Paul II is the only Catholic high school in Tallahassee, FL. It serves students of all faiths and a college-preparatory school with numerous activities and athletic programs.
- The small environment invites all to participate in the total school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- John Paul II is the only Catholic high school in Tallahassee, FL. It serves students of all faiths and a college-preparatory school with numerous activities and athletic programs. The small environment invites all to participate in the total school program.
Profile last updated: 05/23/2016
- People that viewed John Paul Ii Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Providence Christian Academy.
John Paul II has an excellent academic program which prepares its students for the next level of education. Our small school environment allows students to participate in programs and athletics while being supported by deidcated teachers and parents.
- Posted by Administrator - srell
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.