Red Bank KinderCare
Our staff is compiled of both very tenured as well as new members who bring fresh ideas to our center.
Everyone collaborates as a team to create a center that is harmonious and inviting.
We enjoy together current and new children, parents, and staff into one family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Red Banks 300360. We are a NAC accredited center. We are proud of the great programs and learning that takes place daily at our center. We have a center that welcomes families of various cultures that we are proud to learn about and be a part of. We would love for you to be a part of our strong, loving and nurturing family.
- Health and Safety is very important at our center. We keep our children safe at our center with our keypad entry in which only our enrolled families have access to the code. In addition the children are protected on the playground by a fenced area. In addition to safety we are also proud of keeping children healthy by encouraging healthy eating, hand-washing, and all our staff are CPR & first aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA, North Carolina Social Services
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Red Bank KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.