Our staff is compiled of both very tenured as well as new members who bring fresh ideas to our center.
Everyone collaborates as a team to create a center that is harmonious and inviting.
We enjoy together current and new children, parents, and staff into one family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Red Banks 300360. We are a NAC accredited center. We are proud of the great programs and learning that takes place daily at our center. We have a center that welcomes families of various cultures that we are proud to learn about and be a part of. We would love for you to be a part of our strong, loving and nurturing family.
- Health and Safety is very important at our center. We keep our children safe at our center with our keypad entry in which only our enrolled families have access to the code. In addition the children are protected on the playground by a fenced area. In addition to safety we are also proud of keeping children healthy by encouraging healthy eating, hand-washing, and all our staff are CPR & first aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRA, North Carolina Social Services
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Red Bank KinderCare?
The application deadline for Red Bank KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Red Bank KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.