Arendell Parrott Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 727 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,500
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Arendell Parrott Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Arendell Parrott Academy upholds a tradition of fostering each student’s intellectual, creative, social, physical, and moral development in a positive and challenging educational community. Arendell Parrott Academy is a unit school providing an educational environment which nurtures the student—assisting each individual in reaching his or her full potential. Realizing the significant role of self-esteem, the Academy focuses primarily on the stimulation of maximum intellectual development in a positive learning environment. In acquiring a knowledge base, students are given the opportunity to apply critical and reflective thinking and to engage in learning activities which promote the development of their natural curiosity. With well-qualified and compassionate faculty and staff working in partnership with parents, the students develop morally, emotionally, socially, and physically, enabling them to appreciate and accept the responsibilities of membership in the community and society. As preparation for accepting their individual responsibilities, students receive a liberal arts education with skills to become mature individuals who can make responsible decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arendell Parrott Academy cost?
Arendell Parrott Academy's tuition is approximately $9,500 for private students.
What schools are Arendell Parrott Academy often compared to?
Arendell Parrott Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Bethel Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Arendell Parrott Academy?
The acceptance rate of Arendell Parrott Academy is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Arendell Parrott Academy offer?
Arendell Parrott Academy offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball. Arendell Parrott Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for most sports offered.
What is Arendell Parrott Academy's ranking?
Arendell Parrott Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Arendell Parrott Academy?
The application deadline for Arendell Parrott Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Arendell Parrott Academy yearly calendar below.
Endorse Arendell Parrott Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards