St Mary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary School is a pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Catholic Elementary and Middle School under the Diocese of Raleigh Schools office.
- Saint Mary School is a diverse Catholic community, working together to educate families to live and grow in faith and to share our gifts in service to others.
- St. Mary School endorses the call of the Catholic Bishops of the United States to express its educational ministry through the objectives of personal spirituality, social justice, and a strong academic program in accord with the Curriculum Guide for Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Raleigh.
- We believe in sharing our gifts with others. We believe that each individual is a unique and precious gift from God.
- We value diversity. We believe that the gospel forms the basis of all learning, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goldsboro Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
480 Country Day Rd
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)736-1045 1.3 PK-12
- Goldsboro Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
3000 Summit Rd
Goldsboro, NC 27534
(919)759-2002 2.1 PK-8
- Goldsboro Grades: 1-12 | 14 students
323 Whitfield Dr
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)734-7227 2.3 1-12
This is one of the best schools I have ever attended. As a 9th grader this year at WSE I am very pleased with the amount ahead I am. The athletic preparation I had was not as extensive as academic but I am able to say I now play tennis, volleyball, basketball, and soccer at GHS. Thank you to all the teachers that helped me achieve my goals.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ejill
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.