St Mary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary School is a pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Catholic Elementary and Middle School under the Diocese of Raleigh Schools office.
- Saint Mary School is a diverse Catholic community, working together to educate families to live and grow in faith and to share our gifts in service to others.
- St. Mary School endorses the call of the Catholic Bishops of the United States to express its educational ministry through the objectives of personal spirituality, social justice, and a strong academic program in accord with the Curriculum Guide for Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Raleigh.
- We believe in sharing our gifts with others. We believe that each individual is a unique and precious gift from God.
- We value diversity. We believe that the gospel forms the basis of all learning, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goldsboro Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
480 Country Day Rd
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)736-1045 1.3 PK-12
- Goldsboro Grades: K-8 | 21 students
900 Eleventh Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)738-1441 1 K-8
- Goldsboro Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
3000 Summit Rd
Goldsboro, NC 27534
(919)759-2002 2.1 PK-8
This is one of the best schools I have ever attended. As a 9th grader this year at WSE I am very pleased with the amount ahead I am. The athletic preparation I had was not as extensive as academic but I am able to say I now play tennis, volleyball, basketball, and soccer at GHS. Thank you to all the teachers that helped me achieve my goals.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ejill
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.