Pathway Christian Academy
Pathway Christian Academy Photo #3 - Learning to Read graduation service for our K-4 and K-5 year olds. Aren't they cute!
Pathway Christian Academy has been dedicated to academic excellence in a Christian environment.
Hundreds of students have been equipped to face the challenges of life because of the opportunities they received at Pathway.
Pathway Christian Academy was an idea that came from God.
This idea became a reality in 1992 when 27 young people arrived for our first day of school.
Since those humble beginnings, Pathway Christian Academy has continued to offer young people the opportunity of academic and Christian growth through the use of a proven Christian education and Christian character building program.
The Academy has an atmosphere which combines culture without formality, enthusiasm without rowdiness, and scholarship without starch.
But with Spirit! At Pathway, our Christian faith is not stereotyped, strained, or "overly-pious." It is, however, vibrant, alive, and clearly taught in precept and in practice.
As a school, we are committed to the highest standards of excellence.
It is our intention to instill within the heart of each child the rich heritage that is ours through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 42 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,300
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
(See Web Page For Details)
(See Web Page For Details)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Multi-Student Discounts Apply. See Web Page For Additional Information.
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Sherry Worthington
- Believing that its small size and focus on the intellectual and spiritual growth of the individual student to constitute its most distinctive qualities, Pathway does not strive to become the biggest. Our current enrollment cutoff is 80 students, with a student to staff ratio of 10 to 1. Each year additional students are placed on the Academy waiting list until class vacancies allow their non-discriminatory admission. Pathway Academy believes that students flourish in an atmosphere of discipline and respect. Where faculty members are role models as well as teachers and advisors. Strict standards of behavior, academics and dress will help create an environment conducive to learning and applying new skills. A TRENDSETTER: On the surface, must schools look alike. Pathway Christian Academy is different. We are a part of the School of Tomorrow Network, a group of over 7000 schools utilizing trendsetting and innovative ideas to teach students to see life from God's perspective, to take responsibility for their own learning, and to walk in wisdom. AN INDIVIDUALIZED PROGRAM: Whether a student is a high achiever or a moderate paced learner, the Pathway Christian educational process proceeds at the exact level determined by the child's ability. Each child is different. True education must acknowledge that difference and encourage each individual to achieve their own potential. THE FORMULA FOR EXCELLENCE: Individualization produces academic excellence! Often, students perform poorly because of forgotten or failed concepts from earlier grades. The Pathway system allows us to identify these learning gaps and prescribe the correct curriculum to fill the void.
Endorse Pathway Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.