Mt Calvary Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 117 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,750
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mt Calvary Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Mt. Calvary Christian Academy has been providing a quality Christian Education to the children of Eastern North Carolina. Our school provides high academic standards, and elementary and high school Fine Arts Program and a competitive athletic program all couched in a distinctively Christian atmosphere. Our caring Christian teachers are willing to provide the one-on-one attention your child needs to succeed. The goal of MCCA is to train the four parts of every child: The Mind, The Soul, The Body, and the Spirit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mt Calvary Christian Academy cost?
Mt Calvary Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $3,750 for private students.
What schools are Mt Calvary Christian Academy often compared to?
Mt Calvary Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Bethel Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Mt Calvary Christian Academy offer?
Mt Calvary Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Mt Calvary Christian Academy's ranking?
Mt Calvary Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Least expensive tuition and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Mt Calvary Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Mt Calvary Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mt Calvary Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards