Brookhaven Sda School
- Brookhaven School is a small K- 8th grade Christian school.
- The school was founded in 1952. Students are taught in a multi-grade classroom setting.
- Academic achievement in a Christian family atmosphere is fostered. Brookhaven is committed to the spiritual, social and academic growth of its students.
- Accreditation Brookhaven is fully accredited through the NAD Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges and Universities and The National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- Brookhaven School believe that the Christian life is the happiest and most fulfilling way to live.
- It prepares students for life in this world and for heaven.
- Therefore we desire to pass to our children our faith, our commitment to Jesus and our responsibility to the world around us, we desire our children to believe in the teachings of Christ’s church, to share in its gospel commission to the world, and to dedicate their lives to fulfill Christ’s mission for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-4 | 20 students
2009 Pactolus Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)551-1055 7.4 K-4
- Greenville Grades: K-12 | 272 students
3111 Golden Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)758-0037 5.7 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.