Brookhaven Sda School
- Brookhaven School is a small K- 8th grade Christian school.
- The school was founded in 1952. Students are taught in a multi-grade classroom setting.
- Academic achievement in a Christian family atmosphere is fostered. Brookhaven is committed to the spiritual, social and academic growth of its students.
- Accreditation Brookhaven is fully accredited through the NAD Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges and Universities and The National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- Brookhaven School believe that the Christian life is the happiest and most fulfilling way to live.
- It prepares students for life in this world and for heaven.
- Therefore we desire to pass to our children our faith, our commitment to Jesus and our responsibility to the world around us, we desire our children to believe in the teachings of Christ’s church, to share in its gospel commission to the world, and to dedicate their lives to fulfill Christ’s mission for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-4 | 20 students
2009 Pactolus Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)551-1055 7.4 K-4
- Greenville Grades: K-12 | 272 students
3111 Golden Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)758-0037 5.7 K-12
September 04, 2018
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.