Brookhaven Sda School
- Brookhaven School is a small K- 8th grade Christian school.
- The school was founded in 1952. Students are taught in a multi-grade classroom setting.
- Academic achievement in a Christian family atmosphere is fostered. Brookhaven is committed to the spiritual, social and academic growth of its students.
- Accreditation Brookhaven is fully accredited through the NAD Accrediting Association of SDA Schools, Colleges and Universities and The National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- Brookhaven School believe that the Christian life is the happiest and most fulfilling way to live.
- It prepares students for life in this world and for heaven.
- Therefore we desire to pass to our children our faith, our commitment to Jesus and our responsibility to the world around us, we desire our children to believe in the teachings of Christ’s church, to share in its gospel commission to the world, and to dedicate their lives to fulfill Christ’s mission for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-4 | 20 students
2009 Pactolus Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)551-1055 7.4 K-4
- Greenville Grades: K-12 | 272 students
3111 Golden Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)758-0037 5.7 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.