Christ The King Child Development Center & Kinderg
- We strive to provide a challenging and stimulating developmentally appropriate education program, in a Christ-centered environment.
- Our teachers are always looking to implement and refine the curriculum to the highest standards with a goal and a purpose in mind.
- We incorporate the creative curriculum teaching strategies as our learning program guideline.
- The subject areas taught at the pre-school & pre-k levels are as follows religion, social/emotional development, reading and math readiness skills, developmental fine and gross motor activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- People that viewed Christ The King Child Development Center & Kinderg also viewed these schools: Noah's Ark Learning Center.
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.