Christian Elementary and Preschool (Christian School District)
Christian Elementary and Preschool (Christian School District) Photo #5 - Preschool learning is fun!
Started in 1980 as Living Word Christian School, Christian School District provides a foundation for life through biblical education for students PreK through Grade 12 on two different campuses.
The Elementary and Preschool campus serves PreK3 through 5th grade.
We are an interdenominational school. With respect for each other's unique church heritage, we unite behind our shared goal of assisting parents in equipping students with a Christ-centered education, empowering them to impact the world for the glory of God.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition cost listed is for our full 5-day program. 2 and 3 day programs are available for preschool.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
- We are Christian - a community of students, parents, teachers, and administrators with a shared vision of creating a biblically-grounded foundation for students to stand on throughout their lives. Christian School District educates students in a Christ-centered atmosphere by discipling students toward academic, artistic, and athletic excellence. We partner with mission-minded families to integrate Christian faith and academic learning for their children from preschool through grade 12.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Christian Elementary and Preschool (Christian School District). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.