Clemson Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Clemson Montessori School is owned by Clemson Montessori School, Inc. It is a small, child-oriented school based on Montessori philosophy as well as other approaches.
- The school offers a challenging learning environment, low student-teacher ratio, an experienced teaching staff and comfortable spacious grounds and buildings.
- The school began in 1976 as a parent cooperative when a small group of parents saw the need for a school that nurtured the whole child.
- The school began with 17 preschoolers and a young teacher, in a single room, in the basement of a church in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Although the school has grown since 1976, it continues to address the intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical needs of each individual child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Hi there and good evening! I met with you in April of the this year. I enjoyed our visit! I was hoping there may be an opening for fall, either teaching or office support.. Thank you for your reply and I hope your summer is off to a great start :)
- Posted by Teacher - colle
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.