Clemson Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Clemson Montessori School is owned by Clemson Montessori School, Inc. It is a small, child-oriented school based on Montessori philosophy as well as other approaches.
- The school offers a challenging learning environment, low student-teacher ratio, an experienced teaching staff and comfortable spacious grounds and buildings.
- The school began in 1976 as a parent cooperative when a small group of parents saw the need for a school that nurtured the whole child.
- The school began with 17 preschoolers and a young teacher, in a single room, in the basement of a church in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Although the school has grown since 1976, it continues to address the intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical needs of each individual child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seneca Grades: K | 86 students
1080 S Oak St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-6055 8.2 K
- Seneca Grades: PK-K | 75 students
210 W South 6th St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-0285 8.2 PK-K
Hi there and good evening! I met with you in April of the this year. I enjoyed our visit! I was hoping there may be an opening for fall, either teaching or office support.. Thank you for your reply and I hope your summer is off to a great start :)
- Posted by Teacher - colle
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.