Clemson Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Clemson Montessori School is owned by Clemson Montessori School, Inc. It is a small, child-oriented school based on Montessori philosophy as well as other approaches.
- The school offers a challenging learning environment, low student-teacher ratio, an experienced teaching staff and comfortable spacious grounds and buildings.
- The school began in 1976 as a parent cooperative when a small group of parents saw the need for a school that nurtured the whole child.
- The school began with 17 preschoolers and a young teacher, in a single room, in the basement of a church in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Although the school has grown since 1976, it continues to address the intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical needs of each individual child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Hi there and good evening! I met with you in April of the this year. I enjoyed our visit! I was hoping there may be an opening for fall, either teaching or office support.. Thank you for your reply and I hope your summer is off to a great start :)
- Posted by Teacher - colle
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.