Clemson Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (864) 654-4483
- Clemson Montessori School is owned by Clemson Montessori School, Inc. It is a small, child-oriented school based on Montessori philosophy as well as other approaches.
- The school offers a challenging learning environment, low student-teacher ratio, an experienced teaching staff and comfortable spacious grounds and buildings.
- The school began in 1976 as a parent cooperative when a small group of parents saw the need for a school that nurtured the whole child.
- The school began with 17 preschoolers and a young teacher, in a single room, in the basement of a church in Clemson, South Carolina.
- Although the school has grown since 1976, it continues to address the intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical needs of each individual child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Hi there and good evening! I met with you in April of the this year. I enjoyed our visit! I was hoping there may be an opening for fall, either teaching or office support.. Thank you for your reply and I hope your summer is off to a great start :)
- Posted by Teacher - colle
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.