Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School is a school for students who are willing and ready to be academically challenged.
- Our small classes, talented faculty, and involved parents ensure that all students learn to the best of their ability.
- Our mission Roots to grow, wings to fly is accomplished through the hard work and cooperation of students, parents, and the whole community.
- We work together so that all our graduates grow into confident, responsible, and successful young leaders who will affect a global society.
- Our graduates continue their academic success at prestigious high schools.
- The mission of Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School is to provide a comprehensive educational foundation within a setting that fosters self-confidence, moral development, and an acceptance of personal differences among individuals.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School strives to provide a comprehensive education to its students in an atmosphere that is purposeful, focused within a framework which emphasizes the growth of each child as a whole person.
- This framework is represented by the school symbol, the triangle of faith, Arts, and knowledge.
- Working with an inner core of parent, teacher, and child, this interwoven triangle combines to foster academic excellence as well as self-confidence, character, and respect for self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Grades: K-8 | 262 students
7210 Race Track Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-0158 3.6 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.