Cloverdale Montessori School is a true "Children's House" envisioned by Dr.
Maria Montessori. It is our mission to nurture the development of each child in our diverse comunity to his or her fullest postential.
Cloverdale Montessori School provides an environment that is enriched with materials that meet the developmental needs of the child.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 13%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Cloverdale Montessori School was opened the first of April 1986. We offer experienced certified Montessori teachers and staff longevity. We offer the child a happy, predictable, productive and caring environment in a home like peaceful environment. Each child will gain a sense of independence, self discipline, self confidence and responsibility. We offer:
- Art History
- Practical life Skills
- Extra Curricual activites include Spanish, gymnastics, swimming.
- We are located on an acre and a quarter with beautiful shade trees and a large play area.
Endorse Cloverdale Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.