- Collegedale Academy serves 656 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Collegedale Academy is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||656 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watsonville Grades: 9-12 | 211 students
783 San Andreas Rd
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831)728-1481 2047.5 9-12
- Moline Grades: 7-12 | 124 students
4000 11th Street
Moline, IL 61265
(309)762-3800 533.2 7-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.