Standifer Gap SDA School
Tel: (423) 892-6013
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school located in Chattanooga, TN. Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting, Christian environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- "Large Enough for Excellence, Small Enough to Care"
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School began operation in 1948 as a one room multiple grade school. Presently it is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school that operates in cooperation with Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting environment.
- Our mission is to nurture within each student a personal relationship with Jesus that encompasses the value of each individual and enhances their academic, social, physical, and spiritual maturity.
- We are accredited through the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
- People that viewed Standifer Gap SDA School also viewed these schools: Collegedale Academy Middle School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Collegedale Grades: 6-8 | 196 students
4856 College Dr. E
Collegedale, TN 37315
(423) 396-3020 3.5 6-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.