Standifer Gap SDA School
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school located in Chattanooga, TN. Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting, Christian environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- "Large Enough for Excellence, Small Enough to Care"
- The Standifer Gap Seventh-day Adventist School began operation in 1948 as a one room multiple grade school. Presently it is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade school that operates in cooperation with Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Students enjoy the advantage of low teacher-student ratios providing individualized instruction in an inviting environment.
- Our mission is to nurture within each student a personal relationship with Jesus that encompasses the value of each individual and enhances their academic, social, physical, and spiritual maturity.
- We are accredited through the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
Profile last updated:
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.