St Nicholas School
- St. Nicholas School provides children the opportunity to discover themselves and reveal their distinguishing character.
- The St. Nicholas philosophy is based on fostering independent thinking and intellectual curiosity for each student.
- The mission of St. Nicholas School is to provide a unique learning experience that loves, respects, and nurtures the individual child; integrates spiritual, intellectual, artistic, and physical development; encourages personal responsibility as learners and as members of a community; provides a highly personalized curriculum which challenges boys and girls preschool through grade five; includes and accepts differences of religious, cultural, racial, and socio-economic backgrounds; and builds positive values for life-long learning and living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
800 Belvoir Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37412
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 193 students
848 Ashland Ter
Chattanooga, TN 37415
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 108 students
6605 Shallowford Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 980 students
4650 Buccaneer Trail
Chattanooga, TN 37411
- Signal MountainGrades: K-5 | 73 students
2502 Fairmount Pike
Signal Mountain, TN 37377
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.