Colleton Preparatory Academy
Tel: (843) 538-8959
- Colleton Preparatory Academy believes that the goal of education is to promote right, reason, moral responsibility and to teach critical thinking skills.
- Accordingly it emphasizes academic studies that put the students in touch with the fundamental principles of language, literature, social studies, science, and mathematics in such a manner that he/she may continue to learn throughout life.
- We teach to enable each students to reach the maximum level of achievement of which he or she is capable rather that to a minimun level of achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walterboro Grades: K-9 | 72 students
2107 Hampton St
Walterboro, SC 29488
(843) 893-3536 3.6 K-9
- Richland Grades: 9-12 | 680 students
611 Cedar Ave
Richland, NJ 08350
(856) 697-2600 555.8 9-12
- Trenton Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
175 Leonard Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08610
(609) 586-3705 601.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.