Columbus High School
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic educational center, distinguished by its disciplined, values-based approach to the education and formation of young men and women into a Christian community of principled thinkers.
- Columbus develops the mind, body and spirit through a balance of quality curricular, extracurricular, and community service activities within a Christ-centered environment.
- A Catholic education at Columbus High School fosters the values of human dignity, responsibility, importance of family, informed citizenship and moral decision making.
- Columbus students are caring, concerned and involved persons who operate from a strong value foundation rooted in faith and nurtured by family.
- They are disciplined, enthusiastic, willing to serve and represent diverse cultures and economic backgrounds.
- The Columbus student acquires a knowledge of Catholic vision and values and a responsibility to self, family, community and society.
- The student's knowledge includes the skills of effective communication, decision making, problem-solving and conflict resolution to be used in career, leisure, service and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schenectady Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
(518)355-3080 934.2 PK-5
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5511 286.4 9-12
- Waterloo Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
139 E Mitchell Ave
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319)233-6202 1.1 PK-5
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.