Columbus High School
- Our mission is to provide a Catholic educational center, distinguished by its disciplined, values-based approach to the education and formation of young men and women into a Christian community of principled thinkers.
- Columbus develops the mind, body and spirit through a balance of quality curricular, extracurricular, and community service activities within a Christ-centered environment.
- A Catholic education at Columbus High School fosters the values of human dignity, responsibility, importance of family, informed citizenship and moral decision making.
- Columbus students are caring, concerned and involved persons who operate from a strong value foundation rooted in faith and nurtured by family.
- They are disciplined, enthusiastic, willing to serve and represent diverse cultures and economic backgrounds.
- The Columbus student acquires a knowledge of Catholic vision and values and a responsibility to self, family, community and society.
- The student's knowledge includes the skills of effective communication, decision making, problem-solving and conflict resolution to be used in career, leisure, service and faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schenectady Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
3510 Carman Road
Schenectady, NY 12303
(518)355-3080 934.2 PK-5
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 262 students
701 N Spring Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)446-5511 286.4 9-12
- Waterloo Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
139 E Mitchell Ave
Waterloo, IA 50702
(319)233-6202 1.1 PK-5