Community Christian Academy
Tel: (775) 751-9777
- The Community Church opened the Community Christian Academy (CCA) in September 1998.
- The State of Nevada reviews and approves our curriculum and schedule.
- We are members of the Association of Christian Schools International.
- There are no religious qualifications established for enrolling your student.
- Kindergarten uses the Abeka K5 curriculum and 1st through 8th grades use the Abeka Video Curriculum.
- All students wear uniforms and take the Stanford Achievement Test in the spring.
- Throughout the year, we try to enliven the day-to-day schedule with fun days such as Pajama Day, Mismatch Day, or Bad Hair Day.
- In addition, the students participate in ministries such as See You at the Pole, Operation Christmas Child, and food drives for the church pantry.
- Each class takes two field trips a year to various fun or educational spots close to our community.
- Fundraisers, held throughout the year, help us to keep our fees and tuition low. We have discounts for families with multiple students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.