Community Christian Academy
- The Community Church opened the Community Christian Academy (CCA) in September 1998.
- The State of Nevada reviews and approves our curriculum and schedule.
- We are members of the Association of Christian Schools International.
- There are no religious qualifications established for enrolling your student.
- Kindergarten uses the Abeka K5 curriculum and 1st through 8th grades use the Abeka Video Curriculum.
- All students wear uniforms and take the Stanford Achievement Test in the spring.
- Throughout the year, we try to enliven the day-to-day schedule with fun days such as Pajama Day, Mismatch Day, or Bad Hair Day.
- In addition, the students participate in ministries such as See You at the Pole, Operation Christmas Child, and food drives for the church pantry.
- Each class takes two field trips a year to various fun or educational spots close to our community.
- Fundraisers, held throughout the year, help us to keep our fees and tuition low. We have discounts for families with multiple students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.