Concordia Univ Early Childhood Education Center
Tel: (708) 209-3538
- For over 140 years Concordia University has been committed to providing a quality Christian liberal arts education in the Lutheran tradition.
- Concordia University is the university of choice for those seeking a Christian institution in the Midwest which provides a broad, liberal arts based undergraduate education, as well as graduate and professional programs in areas of demonstrated competence, which serve a particular need of society and advance the mission of the Church.
- As a distinctive, comprehensive university of The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod, centered in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and based in the liberal arts, Concordia University equips men and women to serve and lead with integrity, creativity, competence, and compassion in a diverse, interconnected, and increasingly urbanized church and world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Forest Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
1515 Lathrop Ave
River Forest, IL 60305
(708) 771-5905 0.7 PK-8
- Oak Park Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
1192 S Cuyler Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708) 386-3979 2.6 NS-PK
- Oak Park Grades: PK-8 | 456 students
1034 Linden Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
(708) 383-6279 1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.