Congregation M'kor Shalom Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (856) 424-7339
- The Early Childhood Center at M'kor Shalom provides a warm and caring environment that promotes the emotional, social, physical and cognitive development of our children.
- We focus on a developmentally appropriate, play-based curriculum that recognizes the natural curiosity of young learners.
- Our dedicated staff encourages collaboration, independence, and responsibility within a framework of Jewish values and traditions.
- We "practice what we teach" and welcome a community of learners from diverse backgrounds.
- We offer preschool and kindergarten as well as extended hours, supplemental programs, and classes for parents and toddlers to enjoy together.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 42 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 985-8777 0.6 PK-K
- Voorhees Grades: PK-K | 114 students
9000 Centennial Blvd
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856) 751-1930 0.8 PK-K
- Marlton Grades: K-8 | 418 students
101 Evans Rd
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 983-0774 1.1 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.