St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 418 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At St. Joan of Arc School we are committed to the encouragement of strong Christian values such as respect for self, others, and creation. We promote non-violent conflict resolution, and teach the necessity of service to others. Children develop a sense of responsibility for their actions, with a sensitivity to cultural and aesthetic values. At St. Joan of Arc School we strive to create an environment that bridges and strengthens family and school relationships. St. Joan of Arc is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All instruction centers around our school philosophy of teaching the "whole" child while adapting teaching methods to various learning styles. Our curriculum has been structured to recognize "Multiple Intelligences" in children. St. Joan of Arc School supports the most up-to-date research on "Brain Compatible Learning". The understanding of how the human brain learns enables both teacher and student to engage in activities most conducive to a positive learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School's ranking?
St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Joan Of Arc Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards