Christ The King Regional School
- Christ the King Regional School is a Catholic learning community with a long standing tradition of rigorous academic standards and spiritually relevant teachings. Embracing community involvement, our parishes, faculty, parents, and alumni build an environment for our students where faith and knowledge meet. We empower learners to be motivated, intellectual, and responsible citizens with a lifelong commitment to serving God and others. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||338 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Field Hockey, Softball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Book Club (Junior High), Chess Club, Clay Club (Fine Arts), Debate Club, Junior Arts Honor Society, Scrabble Club, Student Council|
- Christ the King Regional School is a Catholic learning community with a long standing tradition of rigorous academic standards and spiritually relevant teachings. Embracing community involvement, our parishes, faculty, parents, and alumni build an environment for our students where faith and knowledge meet. We empower learners to be motivated, intellectual, and responsible citizens with a lifelong commitment to serving God and others.
- Christ the King Regional School is a Pre-K to 8th grade regional Catholic educational institution under the direction of the office of Catholic Education of the Diocese of Camden. To this end, the Christ the King School community strives to educate the whole child. Our students receive a solid moral foundation and we work with them to develop in each a strong set of values. Class and school liturgies and daily prayer are important parts of our educational process. The faculty and administration of CKRS provide an atmosphere conducive to learning. Basics, creativity, and allowances for individual intellectual growth are incorporated into the curriculum, using a variety of instructional techniques. High standards are set for our students by our teaching staff who forms a partnership with our parents to meet the academic needs of every child.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)489-6720 1.8 PK-12
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856)429-6786 0.2 NS-8
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
1 N Cedar Ave
Berlin, NJ 08009
(856)767-1751 8.2 PK-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
720 Cooper Landing Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)667-1013 2.5 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.