Paul Vi High School
- Paul VI, a diocesan high school inspired by the Catholic ideal, is committed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the spiritual, intellectual, physical and social development of its students.
- As a Catholic school, we have the responsibility to prepare our students for the contemporary world guided by the light of faith.
- We offer students the opportunity to learn, live and worship as active members of a Catholic community.
- The total development of the individual occurs only in an environment of freedom and challenge commitment with personal responsibility.
- It is essential, therefore, that during the formative years the school gradually develop personal responsibility in a student by gradually increasing the student's freedom.
- It is only through this responsible freedom that the school can expect a Catholic influence to permeate the student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1113 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester City Grades: 7-12 | 529 students
333 Ridgeway Street
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
(856)456-4400 3.3 7-12
- Merchantville Grades: 9-12
5552 Route 70
Merchantville, NJ 08109
(856)662-2160 2.6 9-12
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 12.2 PK-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
300 Cuthbert Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)663-2247 2 9-12