- Paul VI, a diocesan high school inspired by the Catholic ideal, is committed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the spiritual, intellectual, physical and social development of its students.
- As a Catholic school, we have the responsibility to prepare our students for the contemporary world guided by the light of faith.
- We offer students the opportunity to learn, live and worship as active members of a Catholic community.
- The total development of the individual occurs only in an environment of freedom and challenge commitment with personal responsibility.
- It is essential, therefore, that during the formative years the school gradually develop personal responsibility in a student by gradually increasing the student's freedom.
- It is only through this responsible freedom that the school can expect a Catholic influence to permeate the student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Gloucester CityGrades: 7-12 | 682 students
333 Ridgeway Street
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
5552 Route 70
Merchantville, NJ 08109
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
DelranGrades: 9-12 | 607 students
5035 Route 130 S
Delran, NJ 08075
Cherry HillGrades: 9-12 | 827 students
300 Cuthbert Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002