Paul Vi High School
- Paul VI, a diocesan high school inspired by the Catholic ideal, is committed to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to the spiritual, intellectual, physical and social development of its students.
- As a Catholic school, we have the responsibility to prepare our students for the contemporary world guided by the light of faith.
- We offer students the opportunity to learn, live and worship as active members of a Catholic community.
- The total development of the individual occurs only in an environment of freedom and challenge commitment with personal responsibility.
- It is essential, therefore, that during the formative years the school gradually develop personal responsibility in a student by gradually increasing the student's freedom.
- It is only through this responsible freedom that the school can expect a Catholic influence to permeate the student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1113 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester City Grades: 7-12 | 529 students
333 Ridgeway Street
Gloucester City, NJ 08030
(856)456-4400 3.3 7-12
- Merchantville Grades: 9-12
5552 Route 70
Merchantville, NJ 08109
(856)662-2160 2.6 9-12
- Sewell Grades: NS-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 12.2 NS-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
300 Cuthbert Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)663-2247 2 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.