Bishop Eustace Prep School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 582 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,700
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Bishop Eustace Prep School places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform dress code)
Finances and Admission
Amnesty International, BE TV, Book Club, Crusader (Yearbook), Doctor Who Club, Friends of Rachel Club, Junior State of America, Math Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Philosophy Club, Phoenix (Literary Magazine), Robotics Club, Spanish Club, Speculative Fiction Club, Student Council, Student Library Organization, Students Against Destructive Decisions (S.A.D.D.), Wizards of Wonder (Magic Club)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art and Photography Club, Concert Choir, Dance Club, Full Orchestra, Jazz Band, Liturgical Choir, Pit Orchestra, Select Choir, String Orchestra, Theatre, Treble Select Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Club, Ultimate Frisbee Club
- Bishop Eustace Preparatory School is a Catholic co-educational community based upon the charism of St. Vincent Pallotti. As such, we strive to witness the Pallottine spiritual and social commitment that helps young men and women actualize their unique potential and assume a leadership role in the church and global society. In the spirit of St. Vincent Pallotti, we as a community strive to:
- help our students to develop spiritually through both informational and formational faith experiences and by fostering cooperation in our school community.
- provide our students the opportunity to clarify their individual responsibility of service to society in the charism of St. Vincent Pallotti.
- offer a rigorous, academic, college preparatory curriculum and a varied co-curricular program which will enable our students to meet the challenges of a diverse and evolving society.
Endorse Bishop Eustace Prep School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards