Bishop Eustace Prep School
- Within the Catholic tradition, Bishop Eustace Preparatory School a private, four year, co-educational academic environment promotes the lived philosophy of St. Vincent Pallotti, the founder of the Pallottines.
- The mission of the school, through the collaboration of clergy, religious and laity, is to prepare all students to realize their unique potential through spiritual growth, Christian service, education and personal development.
- By fostering self-discipline, integrity, cooperation and responsibility among our young men and women, Bishop Eustace ensures that students will become productive citizens in a diverse, challenging and evolving world.
Bishop Eustace Prep School places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- AP Courses Most AP courses offered
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science Principles, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Macroeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Physics C, AP Physics I, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,700|
|Tuition Notes||We do offer 8 academic scholarships and over $800,000 in financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Nick Italiano|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Crew, Cross Country,
Diving, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||32 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Amnesty International, BE TV, Book Club, Crusader (Yearbook), Doctor Who Club, Friends of Rachel Club, Junior State of America, Math Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Philosophy Club, Phoenix (Literary Magazine), Robotics Club, Spanish Club, Speculative Fiction Club, Student Council, Student Library Organization, Students Against Destructive Decisions (S.A.D.D.), Wizards of Wonder (Magic Club)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art and Photography Club, Concert Choir, Dance Club, Full Orchestra, Jazz Band, Liturgical Choir, Pit Orchestra, Select Choir, String Orchestra, Theatre, Treble Select Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Club, Ultimate Frisbee Club
- Bishop Eustace Preparatory School is a Catholic co-educational community based upon the charism of St. Vincent Pallotti. As such, we strive to witness the Pallottine spiritual and social commitment that helps young men and women actualize their unique potential and assume a leadership role in the church and global society. In the spirit of St. Vincent Pallotti, we as a community strive to:
- help our students to develop spiritually through both informational and formational faith experiences and by fostering cooperation in our school community.
- provide our students the opportunity to clarify their individual responsibility of service to society in the charism of St. Vincent Pallotti.
- offer a rigorous, academic, college preparatory curriculum and a varied co-curricular program which will enable our students to meet the challenges of a diverse and evolving society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
300 Cuthbert Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)663-2247 1 9-12
- Haddonfield Grades: 9-12 | 1113 students
901 Hopkins Rd Ste B
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856)858-4900 2.6 9-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)489-6720 2.4 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.