- St. Peter School was founded in 1927 and continues today as a parish school from pre-school level through grade eight.
- Curriculum and policies of the Camden Diocese, as well as those created by the administration and faculty, are implemented.
- Faith formation will enable students to respect themselves, others, and to treasure all as Gods gifts.
- Service is viewed as a way of life and is encouraged on all levels.
- Individual excellence is promoted by the faculty as an attainable and necessary goal within the realms of each students development.
- Our mission is to teach, nurture, and model gospel values in the catholic tradition with the st peter school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Admissions Director||Kathy O'Callaghan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club, band, chess club, choir,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CamdenGrades: K-8 | 274 students
2907 Federal St
Camden, NJ 08105
PennsaukenGrades: K-8 | 203 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
CamdenGrades: 10-12 | 33 students
315 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.