St Peter Elementary School
Tel: (856) 665-5879
- St. Peter School was founded in 1927 and continues today as a parish school from pre-school level through grade eight.
- Curriculum and policies of the Camden Diocese, as well as those created by the administration and faculty, are implemented.
- Faith formation will enable students to respect themselves, others, and to treasure all as Gods gifts.
- Service is viewed as a way of life and is encouraged on all levels.
- Individual excellence is promoted by the faculty as an attainable and necessary goal within the realms of each students development.
- Our mission is to teach, nurture, and model gospel values in the catholic tradition with the St. Peter School community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Admissions Director||Kathy O'Callaghan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Grades: 10-12 | 33 students
315 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
(856) 963-4060 3.8 10-12
- Pennsauken Grades: K-8 | 210 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
(856) 662-0149 0.9 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.