St Peter Elementary School
- St. Peter School was founded in 1927 and continues today as a parish school from pre-school level through grade eight.
- Curriculum and policies of the Camden Diocese, as well as those created by the administration and faculty, are implemented.
- Faith formation will enable students to respect themselves, others, and to treasure all as Gods gifts.
- Service is viewed as a way of life and is encouraged on all levels.
- Individual excellence is promoted by the faculty as an attainable and necessary goal within the realms of each students development.
- Our mission is to teach, nurture, and model gospel values in the catholic tradition with the st peter school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Admissions Director||Kathy O'Callaghan|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||band, choir, Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club band, choir, Karate Club, Robotics Club, Yearbook Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CamdenGrades: K-8 | 274 students
2907 Federal St
Camden, NJ 08105
- CamdenGrades: 10-12 | 33 students
315 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
- PennsaukenGrades: K-8 | 203 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.