Tel: (856) 663-2110
- At KinderCare Pennsauken our staff has a combined over 100 years of devoted service.
- We are a KinderCare family within our Center. As you read through our biographies you will notice our education, training and experience is focused on the educating of young children to give them the ability to become life long learners.
- Young children are born with a natural curiosity and at KinderCare Pennsauken we embrace and build on that natural curiosity within each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Pennsauken an accredited learning center . Our center is dedicated to providing an excellent learning experience for each child. Our teachers and staff strive to ensure each student reaches their maximum potential. The partnership between teachers and families is dedicated to ensuring the strongest foundation for kindergarten and beyond...
- At KinderCare Pennsauken we make a strong effort to provide our students with the best Health and Safety practices. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid and are CPR certified. Our playground is completely fenced in and is routinely serviced to ensure a maximum level of safety. Our front door entry system is key pad only. We are located in a quiet neighborhood setting providing our students with a relaxed, suburban friendly environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All accepted
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Grades: PK-8 | 181 students
2824 River Rd
Camden, NJ 08105
(856) 966-6791 0.7 PK-8
- Pennsauken Grades: K-8 | 210 students
4851 Camden Ave
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
(856) 662-0149 0.7 K-8
- Merchantville Grades: NS-8 | 285 students
51 W Maple Ave
Merchantville, NJ 08109
(856) 665-5879 1.5 NS-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?