At KinderCare Pennsauken our staff has a combined over 100 years of devoted service.
We are a KinderCare family within our Center. As you read through our biographies you will notice our education, training and experience is focused on the educating of young children to give them the ability to become life long learners.
Young children are born with a natural curiosity and at KinderCare Pennsauken we embrace and build on that natural curiosity within each child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Pennsauken an accredited learning center . Our center is dedicated to providing an excellent learning experience for each child. Our teachers and staff strive to ensure each student reaches their maximum potential. The partnership between teachers and families is dedicated to ensuring the strongest foundation for kindergarten and beyond...
- At KinderCare Pennsauken we make a strong effort to provide our students with the best Health and Safety practices. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid and are CPR certified. Our playground is completely fenced in and is routinely serviced to ensure a maximum level of safety. Our front door entry system is key pad only. We are located in a quiet neighborhood setting providing our students with a relaxed, suburban friendly environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All accepted
Endorse Pennsauken KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.