At KinderCare Pennsauken our staff has a combined over 100 years of devoted service.
We are a KinderCare family within our Center. As you read through our biographies you will notice our education, training and experience is focused on the educating of young children to give them the ability to become life long learners.
Young children are born with a natural curiosity and at KinderCare Pennsauken we embrace and build on that natural curiosity within each child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Pennsauken an accredited learning center . Our center is dedicated to providing an excellent learning experience for each child. Our teachers and staff strive to ensure each student reaches their maximum potential. The partnership between teachers and families isdedicated to ensuring the strongest foundation for kindergarten and beyond...
- At KinderCare Pennsauken wemake a strong effort to provide our students with thebest Health and Safety practices. All of our teachers are certified in First Aid and areCPR certified. Our playground is completely fenced in and is routinelyserviced to ensure amaximum level of safety. Our front door entry system is key pad only. We are locatedin a quiet neighborhood setting providing our students with a relaxed, suburban friendly environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All accepted
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pennsauken KinderCare?
The application deadline for Pennsauken KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pennsauken KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.