Our Lady Of Good Counsel School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (856) 235-7885
- Christ is the center and foundation of our education at Our Lady of Good Counsel School.
- His message is expressed through prayer, study, and service. Our Lady of Good Counsel School is a worshipping community.
- Daily prayer, Eucharistic celebrations, prayer services, and varied means of worshipping are the foremost source of our effort to promote a faith relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our philosophy affirms each family as the primary unit within the community.
- We strive to provide an intense support system for the family life of our students.
- Clergy, staff, students and parents come together for prayer, work, and service.
- The experience of Christian community at Our Lady of Good Counsel School will hopefully be the basis for their life as future leaders in the Catholic Church.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
(609) 654-2546 7.6 PK-8
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609) 267-1728 8.7 PK-8
- Riverton Grades: 1-8 | 199 students
2500 Branch Pike
Riverton, NJ 08077
(856) 829-2778 2.9 1-8
As a family we have been blessed to have our children attend Our Lady of Good Counsel School since nursery. This is a unique and loving community, and the acedemics are unparralled.
- Posted by Parent - Chris
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.