Montessori Seeds of Education
Montessori Seeds of Education places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Herrera|
- At Montessori Seeds of Education (M.S.O.E.) in Merchantville of Camden County South Jersey, children ages 18mo. - 15 years old, learn to be self-reliant, compassionate and responsible. In our Toddler (18mo.-3 yr olds), Primary (3 - 6 yr olds), Elementary (6 - 12 yr olds) and Adolescent (12-15 yr olds) Programs, they are empowered with transferable skills through a sensory education. A sensory education including self-correcting materials is used to construct a multifaceted knowledge of the world, and instructs children on how to be productive in it. They engage in practical activities both inside and outside of the classroom. Regular communication occurs with families. Meanwhile, consistent interactions with the guide and peers in the classroom aides in educating the whole child. Education does not begin and end with the child. It continues with the collaboration of both families and the community.
- M.S.O.E. provides families with what they need for successful and fulfilling interpersonal relationships. We are about transforming the present isolating educational paradigm to empower families. This is accomplished by creating opportunities for children and families to sow their own seeds and reap the lifetime benefits from the experience of an authentic Montessori education. Utilizing Dr. Maria Montessoris pedagogy, M.S.O.E. offers universal and timeless lessons, while focusing on the whole child and the family unit. Families will experience a collaborative education with teachers through cooperation and a desired involvement. This approach to education is foreign to most families and yet research is finally validating its necessity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856)429-6786 3.6 NS-8
- Princeton Grades: NS-8 | 212 students
487 Cherry Valley Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)924-4594 35.1 NS-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 108 students
5001 Spruce St 21
Philadelphia, PA 19139
(215)747-3347 9.2 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.