Montessori Seeds of Education
Tel: (609) 832-2546
The Montessori Seeds of Education Mission is to create a mindful,collaborative, and authentic Montessori experience for families.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Varies based on what we can offer. For the summer of 2020 it was $200 for half day and $400 for all day.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost varies between program and duration of the school day for that program.|
|Admissions Director||Matthew Simberg|
- AtMontessori Seeds of Education (M.S.O.E.) inMoorestownofBurlington County South Jersey,children ages 18mo. -15years old,learn to be self-reliant, compassionate andresponsible.In ourToddler (18mo.-3 yr olds), Primary (3 - 6 yrolds),Elementary (6 -12 yr olds) and Adolescent (12-15 yrolds)Programs, they areempowered with transferable skills throughasensory education. Asensory education includingself-correctingmaterials is used toconstruct a multifacetedknowledge of theworld, and instructschildren on how to beproductive in it.They engage in practicalactivities both inside andoutsideof the classroom.Regularcommunication occurs withfamilies.Meanwhile, consistentinteractions with the guide and peersin theclassroom aides ineducating the whole child. Education doesnotbegin and end with thechild. It continues with thecollaborationof both families and thecommunity.
- M.S.O.E. provides families with what they need forsuccessfulandfulfilling interpersonal relationships. We areabouttransforming thepresent isolating educational paradigm toempowerfamilies. This isaccomplished by creating opportunitiesforchildren and families tosow their own seeds and reap thelifetimebenefits from theexperience of an authentic Montessorieducation.Utilizing Dr. MariaMontessoris pedagogy, M.S.O.E. offersuniversaland timeless lessons,while focusing on the whole childand thefamily unit. Families willexperience a collaborativeeducationwith teachers throughcooperation and a desiredinvolvement. Thisapproach to education isforeign to most familiesand yet researchis finally validating itsnecessity.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haddonfield Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-6786 6.9 NS-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-9 | 103 students
5001 Spruce St 21
Philadelphia, PA 19139
(215) 747-3347 14.6 K-9
Scholarships for private school students are rather limited. Most support students in their area. Here are some organizations which offer funding.
Use this hub to help you manage your children's private school education during the pandemic.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.