Montessori Seeds of Education
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Students: 60 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- AtMontessori Seeds of Education (M.S.O.E.) inMoorestownofBurlington County South Jersey,children ages 18mo. -15years old,learn to be self-reliant, compassionate andresponsible.In ourToddler (18mo.-3 yr olds), Primary (3 - 6 yrolds),Elementary (6 -12 yr olds) and Adolescent (12-15 yrolds)Programs, they areempowered with transferable skills throughasensory education. Asensory education includingself-correctingmaterials is used toconstruct a multifacetedknowledge of theworld, and instructschildren on how to beproductive in it.They engage in practicalactivities both inside andoutsideof the classroom.Regularcommunication occurs withfamilies.Meanwhile, consistentinteractions with the guide and peersin theclassroom aides ineducating the whole child. Education doesnotbegin and end with thechild. It continues with thecollaborationof both families and thecommunity.
- M.S.O.E. provides families with what they need forsuccessfulandfulfilling interpersonal relationships. We areabouttransforming thepresent isolating educational paradigm toempowerfamilies. This isaccomplished by creating opportunitiesforchildren and families tosow their own seeds and reap thelifetimebenefits from theexperience of an authentic Montessorieducation.Utilizing Dr. MariaMontessoris pedagogy, M.S.O.E. offersuniversaland timeless lessons,while focusing on the whole childand thefamily unit. Families willexperience a collaborativeeducationwith teachers throughcooperation and a desiredinvolvement. Thisapproach to education isforeign to most familiesand yet researchis finally validating itsnecessity.
Endorse Montessori Seeds of Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards