Timothy Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (609) 261-9578
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #2 - Students in preschool through 8th grade enjoy gym class either in our spacious Family Life Center, or on the grounds of our eleven acre campus.
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #3 - Our middle school students enjoy the hands on Science curriculum in our recently renovated Science Lab.
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #4 - Parents and Grandparents are an important part of our school life and are welcome at most of our events throughout the year.
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #5 - We are proud of our 29+ year tradion of academic excellence and Christ centered ministry. During the years we have served families from; Westampton, Eastampton, Lumberton, Hainsport, Mount Laurel, Jacobstown, New Egypt, Browns Mills, Pemberton, Willingboro, Burlington, Edgewater Park and many more. Some of our families even travel as far as Pennsylvania and WIldwood!
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #6 - Children ages 2 1/2 and potty trained through age 5 enjoying spending the day in our preschool program. Both half day and extended day options are available for parents depending on their needs. Each classroom has a teacher and an aide to make sure that the children are safe and secure while in our care.
Timothy Christian Academy Photo #7 - We are blessed to be able to have many military families as part of our school during their stay in New Jersey. They enjoy knowing that their children are in a safe, secure environment that shares many of the same values that they hold important.
- The mission of Timothy Christian Academy is to provide a Christ-centered education which promotes academic excellence and encourages students to devvelop and use their unique gifts and abilites to serve God and others.
- TCA provides a high quality Christian education in both spiritual and academic areas. We believe that a truly educated person is one who knows Christ as Savior and Lord, and thus is led by the Holy Spirit in the process of learning.
- Our students develop a well-rounded Christ-centered view of themselves and the world.
- Timothy Christian Academy uses a variety of curricular tools in its academic programs including Christian and secular textbook publishers.
- We believe that the curriculum, combined with differentiated teaching methods and instructional formats provide students with a well-rounded and thorough course of study.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, Comp Ed and Special Education services available through county support (ESU) at TCA|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Navy Blue or Khaki Pants/Skirt and hunter green or royal blue shirt with monogram)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Extended care is available for an additional charge 7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
- The mission of Timothy Christian Academy is to provide a high quality education in both spiritual and academic areas. We believe that a truly educated person is one who knows Christ as Savior and Lord, and thus is led by the Holy Spirit in the process of learning. Our students develop a well-rounded Christ-centered view of themselves and the world. Timothy Christian Academy uses a variety of curricular tools in its academic programs including Christian and secular textbook publishers. We believe that the curriculum, combined with differentiated teaching methods and instructional formats provide students with a well-rounded and thorough course of study.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 244 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
(609) 499-2100 5.8 PK-12
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609) 267-1728 1.9 PK-8
- Chesterfield Grades: K-11 | 63 students
241 Bordentown Chesterfield Rd
Chesterfield, NJ 08515
(609) 298-1122 10 K-11
My daughter is in the 6th grade and has been here since preschool. TCA is like family to us, I can't imagine being anywhere else! Great staff, advanced academics, small class size. Being a private school, teachers can teach to teach, not teach to the test as a lot of public schools do. Would strongly recommend to anyone who wants their child to learn in a safe loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - miche
Great School, Amazing teachers, and a loving family atmosphere. Our daughter has been at TCA since preschool (now in 4th grade) and we have been blessed to watch her grow in faith and education. TCA has become an improtant part of our family. TCA has been the village helping to raise our children. They not only support the highest expectations on academic excellance but also social, moral and christian beliefs and behavior. There's nothing too fancy about the school, but the students always shine. Individuality, creativity, and family values are key to our kids future and TCA exemplifies that. Proud Parents of a TCA HONOR student since preschool.
- Posted by Parent - g.ter
My kids are now in public high school, after graduating from 8th grade at TCA. but still feel like they are only visiting. Although they are doing extremely well at the high school, they miss the family atmosphere of TCA and always love coming "home" to visit the staff at TCA. With a total of 11 plus of their formative years spent at TCA, I give the TCA environment a lot of the credit for the fact that my children are growing into well rounded, articulate persons who love the Lord and are a light to the students and staff they interact with daily. Nothing but fond memories of our time spent at Timothy.
- Posted by Parent - debta
Great Teachers, great curriculum, high expectations of the children in terms of moral compass and quality of work. My kids have been there since they were little. Leaving them there was like leaving them with trusted family. They have been a part of our lives as our children have grown and I owe a large part of their wonderfulness to the staff at TCA.
- Posted by Parent - jtatu
Great school, my kids have been here for 9 years. Art, Music, Band, Spanish, Computers, Library, Gym. Excellent Teachers, great parents, Academics excellent. High expectations for children to behave, be respectful and to excel to the best of their own abilities. Not a lot of sports, but there are enough other sports programs in the Eastampton area that it allows the school to make learning a priority, not sports while children can get their sportsmanship elsewhere. Not a lot of fancy bells and whistles as the school is very concerned about keeping it affordable for parents, but a quality education. Would strongly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - dtatu
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.