Mt. Holly KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Finances and Admission
Welcome to the Lumberton KinderCare. Finding the right place for your child's education and care is a big decision. Our education experts designed our classrooms and our wonderful curriculum, but it is our fabulous teachers that make it special! We help you prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as math, literacy and dramatic play, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child initiated discovery.
Our classrooms are print-rich environments full of carefully selected materials, written charts, labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print we are helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child only has first words or is in Kindergarten, I would love to show you how everything we do is designed for learning.
KinderCare of Lumberton just received accreditation through NAEYC. What does this mean for you This means that our center goes above and beyond state expectations and meets the National Standards for Early Childhood Education. For more information visit www.naeyc.org.
Our Center is small which allows our staff to focus on individualized attention. Our center has a "family" appeal to it and I would love to make you part of our family. Come in and meet our teachers, see our classrooms and learn more about our center and programs.
We offer evening and weekend tours! Call us today to schedule your tour!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- BCCAP Work First NJ DYFS Naccrra Center Capacity: 96
Endorse Mt. Holly KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards