St Mary Of The Lakes School
- St. Mary of the Lakes School provides a Christian environment in which students are instructed in the foundations of the Catholic Faith and prepared academically to face future challenges.
- The academic programs at St. Mary of the Lakes include a pre-school/nursery program, a pre-k program, and two classes each of grades K-8th.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Field Hockey, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Field Hockey,
- St. Mary of the Lakes School's mission is to provide a Christian environment where the students are instructed in the foundations of the Catholic Faith and prepared academically to face future challenges. The academic programs at St. Mary of the Lakes include a pre-school/nursery program, a pre-k program, and two classes each of grades K-8th.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: K-8 | 418 students
101 Evans Rd
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856) 983-0774 5 K-8
- Haddonfield Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
(856) 429-2084 11.1 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.