The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
(609)654-2546 0.5 PK-8
- Medford Grades: NS-PK | 54 students
411 Stokes Rd.
Medford, NJ 08055
(609)953-9111 2.1 NS-PK
- Mount Laurel Grades: PK-K | 61 students
624 Moorestown Mt Laurel Road -
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)787-0737 3.1 PK-K
- Marlton Grades: 7-12
55 E Route 70
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)983-8811 4.1 7-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.