Medford Stokes Rd KinderCare
We have a highly trained staff with many, many years of experience.
We look forward to having your family join our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 54 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Stokes Road KinderCare webpage! We strive each day to make coming to KinderCare a fun and educational experience for your child. Our management team is on site each day from open to close and our teachers are experienced and love caring for and developing every child in their classroom. We hope you will call or stop by to see and meet our KinderCare family.
- All of our staff our CPR and First Aid Certified. We have a keypad entry for Parents only and have a fenced playground separated into two sections, one for toddlers and two-year-olds, and one for our older children. We also have monthly fire drills and follow a health and safety calendar. Our number one priority is to keep our children safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Naccrra New Jersey Cares for Kids DYSF BCAP Center Capacity: 172
Endorse Medford Stokes Rd KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.