St Charles Borromeo
- The administration and staff of St. Charles Borromeo School are concerned with the education of the whole person spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We believe the educational process is a genuine Christian journey, drawing its inspiration and strength from the Gospel from which it is rooted.
- We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Through a constant and close collaboration, we form a strong partnership between the school and the family, and together we create a place where lessons are taught attentive to the needs of today's youth; where service to individual families, community, country, and the world are stressed over self-service.
- We strive to recognize and nurture the special and unique talents each child brings with the hope that our students will come to respect, appreciate, and accept everyone's individuality.
- We strive to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to excellence in teaching and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Rates range from $3000 to $4600.|
- PreK through 8th Grade
- Certified Teachers
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Full and Half Day PreK
- Art, Gym, Computer Technology,
- Library, Music and Spanish
- Daily Prayer and Religious Instruction
- Children's Liturgies
- Prayer Services
- Before School and After School Care
- Enclosed Playground
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
MedfordGrades: PK-8 | 436 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
Cherry HillGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
402 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
CinnaminsonGrades: PK-8 | 155 students
2201 Riverton Rd
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017