Country Hills Montessori-erlanger
- Country Hills Montessori provides half day programs for 3 – 6 year old throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Children prosper in the small, individualized Country Hills Montessori classes, with low student-teacher ratios, under the guidance of Montessori-certified teachers.
- Coupled with the skills, knowledge and confidence acquired through the Montessori philosophy, Country Hills Montessori children are uniquely ready to achieve as they move on to various elementary programs throughout the area.
- Our classroom creates a carefully-planned, stimulating environment, in which children discover materials especially designed for their readiness and maturity.
- The materials in the classroom offers a series of sequential, manipulative and sensorial activities that bridge the gap between concrete and abstract learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ft Mitchell Grades: K-1 | 250 students
2690 Dixie Hwy
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
(859) 341-1124 2.3 K-1
- Newport Grades: PK-K | 62 students
305 Park Ave
Newport, KY 41071
(859) 491-3223 8 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.