Mary Queen Of Heaven School
- Top Ranked KY School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 166 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,650
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mary Queen Of Heaven School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Science Club, Student Council, Varsity and Junior Varsity Academic Teams
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Choir, Christmas Program, Middle School Play, Private Music Lessons, Veterans Day Program
- Mary, Queen of Heaven School embracing...strong academics, technology, faith & community.
- "Mary, Queen of Heaven School fostered a Christian communiy that felt more like a family than a school. I received an excellent education from MQH, which formed the foundation I needed to succeed in high school and through law school. Even more importantly, the faculty and clergy at MQH provided the spiritual guidance I needed to develop as a young Catholic and to meet the challenges ahead. I cherish my years as a student at MQH and consider them to be a great blessing"
- Ryan McLane, DBL Law, Class of 1997
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mary Queen Of Heaven School cost?
Mary Queen Of Heaven School's tuition is approximately $4,650 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Mary Queen Of Heaven School?
The acceptance rate of Mary Queen Of Heaven School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
What sports does Mary Queen Of Heaven School offer?
Mary Queen Of Heaven School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Mary Queen Of Heaven School's ranking?
Mary Queen Of Heaven School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Mary Queen Of Heaven School?
The application deadline for Mary Queen Of Heaven School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Mary Queen Of Heaven School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Mary Queen Of Heaven School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards