Mary Queen Of Heaven School
Tel: (859) 371-8100
- TMary, Queen of Heaven School provides the resources for the spiritual, physical, mental, social, and emotional maturity needed to form a true Christian.
- Through instruction and guidance, MQH intends to make ones faith living, conscious, and active.
- The school is committed to teach as Jesus taught, instilling Catholic Christian values which emphasize respect for the individual, in an atmosphere which fosters a love of learning and continuous growth. Mary, Queen of Heaven Elementary School recognizes the primary function and responsibility of the parents in the education and development of their children.
- MQHs highest priority is Christian formation in the Catholic faith, followed by academic development of each child to his/her potential.
- MQH strives to help each child realize his/her dignity and responsibility as a member of the family, school, parish, civic, and world community.
- To accomplish this successfully, individual differences must be recognized and continually provided for in the educational process.
Mary Queen Of Heaven School places among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes Book, Technology & Maintenance Fees. 1 Child 4,650., 2 children 6, 700 3 children 8,150. 4 children 8,450. for active registered parishioners. For all other families 1 child 6,255., 2 children 8,375., 3 children 10,900., 4 children 11,22|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sandy Dannenfelser|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Science Club, Student Council, Varsity and Junior Varsity Academic Teams
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Choir, Christmas Program, Middle School Play, Private Music Lessons, Veterans Day Program
- Mary, Queen of Heaven School embracing...strong academics, technology, faith & community.
- "Mary, Queen of Heaven School fostered a Christian communiy that felt more like a family than a school. I received an excellent education from MQH, which formed the foundation I needed to succeed in high school and through law school. Even more importantly, the faculty and clergy at MQH provided the spiritual guidance I needed to develop as a young Catholic and to meet the challenges ahead. I cherish my years as a student at MQH and consider them to be a great blessing"
- Ryan McLane, DBL Law, Class of 1997
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 689-4303 4.4 PK-8
- Erlanger Grades: 1-12 | 28 students
30 Shorthill Lane
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859) 727-3469 1.8 1-12
- Covington Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
625 Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 431-5153 6.4 PK-8
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 155 students
1840 Jefferson Avenue
Covington, KY 41014
(859) 261-5564 6.5 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.