5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (859) 525-0213
- Heritage Academy is an extension of the ongoing ministry of Heritage Fellowship, whose sole purpose is to establish and enlarge the Kingdom of God in people's hearts and live.
- We maintain the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God which contains principles to be used as life's guide.
- We are cognizant of the divine mandate issued to parents to educate and train children "in the way they should go." We strive to assist parents in this God-given responsibility by facilitating a child's understanding.
- The purpose of Heritage Academy is threefold. First, to provide an environment that is conducive to the development of Christ-like attitudes, habits, and character in order to balance intellectual pursuits.
- Second, to maintain a standard of academic excellence. And third, to lead each child into awareness that God has a plan for his/her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 70 students
10310 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 371-9008 3.6 PK-6
- Florence Grades: PK-8 | 391 students
7303 Dixie Hwy
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 647-4070 0.1 PK-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859) 689-4303 4.6 PK-8
- Independence Grades: PK-12 | 280 students
11875 Taylor Mill Road
Independence, KY 41051
(859) 356-7990 8 PK-12
- Covington Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
625 Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 431-5153 7.8 PK-8
Our daughter has excelled at Heritage Academy. With the small classroom sizes, she is able to get the one on one attention that has made the difference. The teachers take a personal responsibility for their students, as well as the entire staff. She has music, art, intermural basketball, field trips, musicals, class room plays, etc. We have the ability to be involved in so much of her education. Our daughter truly enjoys going to school. She has been on the President's Award for all A's every semester. Heritage Academy has been a blessing to not only our daughter, but our family as well. To us, it is worth the extra money that we have to pay for private school for her to be able to freely worship, learn in a Christian environment, and really excel. We HIGHLY recommend Heritage Academy in Florence Ky. The Kuchar's
- Posted by Parent - kelli
Wonderful school! We have 2 elementary students at Heritage, we are very pleased with the school. Good environment, great curriculum, wonderful teachers and staff! So blessed to have found Heritage Academy!
- Posted by Parent - fawnk
My daughter is in 9th grade at Heritage and she loves it! She loves all of her teachers as well as the staff. My experience with all of the teachers, staff, and Principle Davis has been nothing but positive! They offer a great curriculum as well as sports programs and other extra curricular. Most importantly they offer a Christ centered environment that helps the students stay grounded in their relationship with the Lord.
- Posted by Parent - karin
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?