5.00 (3 reviews)
- Heritage Academy is an extension of the ongoing ministry of Heritage Fellowship, whose sole purpose is to establish and enlarge the Kingdom of God in people's hearts and live.
- We maintain the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God which contains principles to be used as life's guide.
- We are cognizant of the divine mandate issued to parents to educate and train children "in the way they should go." We strive to assist parents in this God-given responsibility by facilitating a child's understanding.
- The purpose of Heritage Academy is threefold. First, to provide an environment that is conducive to the development of Christ-like attitudes, habits, and character in order to balance intellectual pursuits.
- Second, to maintain a standard of academic excellence. And third, to lead each child into awareness that God has a plan for his/her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FlorenceGrades: PK-5 | 82 students
10310 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
- FlorenceGrades: K-8 | 502 students
7303 Dixie Hwy
Florence, KY 41042
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 683 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
- IndependenceGrades: PK-12 | 248 students
11875 Taylor Mill Road
Independence, KY 41051
- ErlangerGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 18370
Erlanger, KY 41018
Our daughter has excelled at Heritage Academy. With the small classroom sizes, she is able to get the one on one attention that has made the difference. The teachers take a personal responsibility for their students, as well as the entire staff. She has music, art, intermural basketball, field trips, musicals, class room plays, etc. We have the ability to be involved in so much of her education. Our daughter truly enjoys going to school. She has been on the President's Award for all A's every semester. Heritage Academy has been a blessing to not only our daughter, but our family as well. To us, it is worth the extra money that we have to pay for private school for her to be able to freely worship, learn in a Christian environment, and really excel. We HIGHLY recommend Heritage Academy in Florence Ky. The Kuchar's
- Posted by Parent - kelli
Wonderful school! We have 2 elementary students at Heritage, we are very pleased with the school. Good environment, great curriculum, wonderful teachers and staff! So blessed to have found Heritage Academy!
- Posted by Parent - fawnk
My daughter is in 9th grade at Heritage and she loves it! She loves all of her teachers as well as the staff. My experience with all of the teachers, staff, and Principle Davis has been nothing but positive! They offer a great curriculum as well as sports programs and other extra curricular. Most importantly they offer a Christ centered environment that helps the students stay grounded in their relationship with the Lord.
- Posted by Parent - karin
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.