Grace Academy Of Creative Learning
- Grace Academy seeks to identify each child's unique learning style and teach to that style.
- In order to achieve this, we use a Christian curriculum, enhanced with several unique learning programs designed to utilize the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic aspects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based,Visual/Kinestetic Learners|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Traditional dress code; kakhi/navy pants/skirts and collared, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition is $3500 divided into 10 monthly payments of $350. Half day Kindergarten is $1800, or $180 per month for 10 months. There is a $200 registration fee.|
|Admissions Director||Carl Kerby|
|Admissions Associate||Valerie Domaschko|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Grace Academy uses the following programs;
- ABeka Book Curriculum offers a treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in scholarship, design, and practicality.
- Spelling Power isan eight-levl series that teaches spellng skills as a developmental process within a total language program.
- The Shurley Method is an interactive English curriculum that uses grammer to teach students the structure and design of their written language. The interactive daily lessons nclude practice of old skills while new skills are being added.
- Math-U-See is a multisensory math curriculum that focuses on learning mathmatical concepts that are critical to problm solving. The program utilizes hands-on manipulatives and a "build it, see it, write it, say it" approach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
10310 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
(859)371-9008 5 PK-5
- Erlanger Grades: K-8 | 186 students
1130 Donaldson Hwy
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859)371-8100 1.8 K-8
- Covington Grades: PK-8 | 127 students
625 Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
(859)431-5153 5.9 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.