Grace Academy Of Creative Learning
Tel: (859) 727-3469
- Grace Academy seeks to identify each child's unique learning style and teach to that style.
- In order to achieve this, we use a Christian curriculum, enhanced with several unique learning programs designed to utilize the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic aspects.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language-based,Visual/Kinestetic Learners|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Traditional dress code; kakhi/navy pants/skirts and collared, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition is $3500 divided into 10 monthly payments of $350. Half day Kindergarten is $1800, or $180 per month for 10 months. There is a $200 registration fee.|
|Admissions Director||Carl Kerby|
|Admissions Associate||Valerie Domaschko|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Grace Academy uses the following programs;
- ABeka Book Curriculum offers a treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in scholarship, design, and practicality.
- Spelling Power isan eight-levl series that teaches spellng skills as a developmental process within a total language program.
- The Shurley Method is an interactive English curriculum that uses grammer to teach students the structure and design of their written language. The interactive daily lessons nclude practice of old skills while new skills are being added.
- Math-U-See is a multisensory math curriculum that focuses on learning mathmatical concepts that are critical to problm solving. The program utilizes hands-on manipulatives and a "build it, see it, write it, say it" approach.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: PK-6 | 70 students
10310 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
(859) 371-9008 5 PK-6
- Erlanger Grades: K-8 | 166 students
1130 Donaldson Hwy
Erlanger, KY 41018
(859) 371-8100 1.8 K-8
- Covington Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
625 Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
(859) 431-5153 5.9 PK-8
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 155 students
1840 Jefferson Avenue
Covington, KY 41014
(859) 261-5564 5.8 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?