- St. Augustine School has served the greater Hartford Community since 1927.
- Throughout it's history St. Augustine School has played an important role in shaping the lives of many boys and girls.
- St. Augustine provides a concrete christian based education. At our school we strive to inspire students to be good moral and ethical citizens but also strong religious individuals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||There is a financial assistance program here at St. Augustine, and anyone that wants their child to have a Catholic education can be accommodated. Please contact the school for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Carmen Rodriguez|
|Admissions Associate||Jumirka Luna|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, Cooking Club, Lego Club, Mad Science Club, Newspaper Club, Sewing Club, Student Council Cheerleading, Cooking Club, Lego Club, Newspaper Club, Sewing Club, Mad Science Club,
- St. Augustine School offers a positive learning environment filled with love and acceptance for each child. With Christ as the model for our faculty and students, we dedicate ourselves to the growth of the whole child - mind, body and soul.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West HartfordGrades: NS-9
141 N Main St
West Hartford, CT 06107
WethersfieldGrades: K-9 | 423 students
581 Silas Deane Hwy
Wethersfield, CT 06109
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 390 students
73 Park Street
Manchester, CT 06040
West HartfordGrades: NS-9 | 360 students
2865 Albany Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06117
New BritainGrades: K-12 | 129 students
300 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.