Covina Development Center
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 109 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Covina Development Center seeks to provide individualized services to children with a wide range of differences and interests. The enriched early child hood curriculum is enhanced with music and art and gardening and appreciation of nature. Parents are encouraged to participate to learn to help their chiildren and Parent groups and parenting classes are also offered weekly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Covina Development Center?
The acceptance rate of Covina Development Center is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Covina Development Center?
The application deadline for Covina Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Covina Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards