Creme De La Creme Glenview
- Crème de la Crème, Inc. owns and operates premier early childhood learning centers of excellence in the United States.
- The schools accept children from infancy through kindergarten, as well as after school and summer programs for ages 6 through12.
- Crème believes that the most important years of a child’s brain development and learning patterns occur from infancy to age five.
- The Crème curriculum, based on over twenty years experience with early childhood learning, is aimed at total child development.
- Crème provides extraordinary support for the child’s team of teachers so they can focus on teaching.
- Crème de la Crème believes that its early learning centers of excellence are without peer in the pre-school market in terms of size, amenities, curriculum, quality of teachers and security measures.
- Crème’s operational format provides a unique staffing model, standardized operating and teaching manuals, daily progress reports and a continual housekeeping effort to maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki/Blue Dress Pants, Uniform Shirts and/or Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenview Grades: NS-PK
2401 Compass Rd
Glenview, IL 60026
(847)729-0204 0.5 NS-PK
- Northbrook Grades: NS-8 | 253 students
1817 Walters Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847)272-0051 1.5 NS-8
- Northbrook Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
1985 Pfingsten Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847)498-1105 1.6 PK-8
- Glenview Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
1850 Chestnut Avenue
Glenview, IL 60025
(847)724-1034 1.6 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.