Creme De La Creme Glenview
Tel: (847) 729-7420
- Crème de la Crème, Inc. owns and operates premier early childhood learning centers of excellence in the United States.
- The schools accept children from infancy through kindergarten, as well as after school and summer programs for ages 6 through12.
- Crème believes that the most important years of a child’s brain development and learning patterns occur from infancy to age five.
- The Crème curriculum, based on over twenty years experience with early childhood learning, is aimed at total child development.
- Crème provides extraordinary support for the child’s team of teachers so they can focus on teaching.
- Crème de la Crème believes that its early learning centers of excellence are without peer in the pre-school market in terms of size, amenities, curriculum, quality of teachers and security measures.
- Crème’s operational format provides a unique staffing model, standardized operating and teaching manuals, daily progress reports and a continual housekeeping effort to maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki/Blue Dress Pants, Uniform Shirts and/or Dresses)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenview Grades: PK-K | 37 students
2401 Compass Rd
Glenview, IL 60026
(847) 729-0204 0.5 PK-K
- Northbrook Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
1817 Walters Ave
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 272-0051 1.5 PK-8
- Northbrook Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
1985 Pfingsten Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 498-1105 1.6 PK-8
- Glenview Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
1850 Chestnut Avenue
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 724-1034 1.6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.