- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 251 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Crisp Academy is dedicated to providing the finest college preparatory educational opportunities possible in traditional disciplines and contemporary skills in a conservative atmosphere with a devotion to Christian principles. Learning experiences are provided which lead students to self-understanding; to a widening knowledge of the society in which they live; and to constructive membership in the world community. If students are to live responsible and satisfying lives, they must acquire values that give meaning and direction to their lives. Crisp Academy believes the Christian tradition provides the richest source for these values and should constitute a fundamental part of each student's day. The curriculum at Crisp Academy places major emphasis on scholastic attainment and character development. Primary Grades: The A Beka Program curriculum with an emphasis on early reading and other academic skills begins in kindergarten (3, 4, and 5K). The curriculum is expanded in grades one through four in the areas of language arts, science, social studies, and mathematics. Music, art, elementary Spanish, and P.E. are included as well Middle School: Grades five through eight are departmentalized. The A Beka Program is continued to some degree. The academic concepts mastered by grade eight carry over into high school. High School Students begin taking College Credit courses in the 11th grade on our campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Crisp Academy's ranking?
Crisp Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Crisp Academy?
The application deadline for Crisp Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Crisp Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards