Tel: (229) 382-0436
- Tiftarea Academy is a K4 through 12th grade independent school which seeks to provide foundations for a satisfying and productive life for each of its students.
- Academically, Tiftarea Academy encourages excellence for all students and strives to lay the proper foundation for student success at the college level.
- The educational environment is based on the traditional values of honor, achievement, and citizenship and is characterized by a strong sense of family.
- High standards for student behavior and appearance contribute to the development of the total student and foster a sense of individual and community responsibility.
- Students of Tiftarea Academy are encouraged to take advantage of a wide range of activities in recognition of the belief that many valuable lessons can be acquired outside of the classroom.
- Through athletics and other extracurricular activities, students learn the necessity of physical conditioning, the demands of competition, and the value of fair play.
- Additionally, students learn the responsibility of leadership and the obligations of group effort.
- Through service to the school and community, students learn their role and responsibility to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tifton Grades: K-12 | 49 students
1900 Golden Rd W
Tifton, GA 31793
(229) 387-9008 11.1 K-12
- Cordele Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
150 Crisp Academy Dr
Cordele, GA 31015
(229) 273-6330 31.4 PK-12
- Tifton Grades: PK-K | 42 students
4605 Murray Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
(229) 386-2558 6.4 PK-K