Cutler Jewish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (803) 782-1831
- It is through our faith and cultural heritage that we define the focus of our educational approach.
- The love for children and families, the emphasis on academic rigor, and the need to be involved with issues of social justice make our school special.
- There is something magical about being in our school. Whether one is attuned to the students working at constructing knowledge, the school coupling with families to best serve children, or the laughter and joy as children work together, there is a positive feel throughout the Day School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: K-12 | 778 students
3000 S Beltline Blvd
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 765-2309 5.3 K-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-12 | 12 students
1313 Means Ave,
Columbia, SC 29202
(803) 772-3317 4.6 PK-12
- Columbia Grades: NS-6 | 142 students
411 South Maple Street
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 783-8838 3.9 NS-6
My son has been attending Columbia Jewish Day School for 6 years now. I can't say enough about this school. He loves it there. He looks forward to going everyday. I love it there as a parent. The teachers are the best. My son excells in math. His teachers make sure he is always challenged. They are flexible in their teaching methods which my son needs. Sometimes he needs to be taught differently then the other children in his class in order to learn the material. This is no problem for them. I would give this school an A+++!
- Posted by Parent - lbrow
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.