Deer Park KinderCare
Tel: (281) 479-6121
Our Center offers an unparalleled commitment to providing the highest quality of care and education for our children.
Dedication to their code of ethics is revealed daily through their interaction with our children and parents.
Our benefits educational program allows each teacher to continue to grow professionally through on going training and academic assistance.
This education growth is based on research as well as children's development.
Each teacher has pledged to continue to strive to advance in their profession as early childhood educators.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Welcome to the Deer Park KinderCare, a member of the Deer Park community for over 25 years! We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
~Jackie Byars, Center Director
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Worksource & NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Deer Park KinderCare is First Baptist Christian Academy (2.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-K | 204 students
3868 Space Center Blvd.
Pasadena, TX 77505
(281) 998-8989 2.2 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: NS | 94 students
5354 Space Center Blvd
Pasadena, TX 77505
(281) 998-3486 3.5 NS
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 69 students
3519 Burke Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713) 943-9978 3.8 K-12
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
3519 Burke Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(409) 935-8773 3.8 PK-12
Progressive schools are different from traditional schools. These five facts highlight some of those differences.
Use this hub to help you manage your children's private school education during the pandemic.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.