Deer Park KinderCare
Our Center offers an unparalleled commitment to providing the highest quality of care and education for our children.
Dedication to their code of ethics is revealed daily through their interaction with our children and parents.
Our benefits educational program allows each teacher to continue to grow professionally through on going training and academic assistance.
This education growth is based on research as well as children's development.
Each teacher has pledged to continue to strive to advance in their profession as early childhood educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Welcome to the Deer Park KinderCare, a member of the Deer Park community for over 25 years! We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement are important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
~Jackie Byars, Center Director
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Worksource & NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Deer Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.