Star Montessori School
Tel: (281) 998-8989
The Montessori concept of education allows children to experience the joy of learning at an early age and provides an environment in which intellectual, moral, physical, spiritual and social growth flourish.
It provides the vehicle whereby the child may attain inner discipline and control; he becomes the intelligent and responsible master of himself.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Established in 1988 Voted #1 in Pasadena and Deer Park! 10,000 Sq Ft. Building - Indoor Gym - 4.5 Acre Lot Computer Classes - Soccer - Basketball - Gymnastics - Fruit & Vegetable Garden Planting Developing the joy of learning at an early age and providing an environment in which Intellectual, Moral, Physical And Social Growth Flourishes Experienced Teachers On Staff - Field Trips - Full & Part Time Avail- Hot Lunches & Snacks - Lic & Reg by State - Low Child-To-Staff Ratio - Digital Security Surveillance In Each RoomFenced Playground - 18 Months To 6 Years - After School Care - Summer Programs - CPR/First Aid CertifiedLanguage - Geography - Math - Free Spanish Lessons - Science - History - Computers
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Star Montessori School is First Baptist Christian Academy (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: NS | 94 students
5354 Space Center Blvd
Pasadena, TX 77505
(281) 998-3486 1.4 NS
- Deer Park Grades: NS-PK
602 W Pasadena Blvd
Deer Park, TX 77536
(281) 479-6121 2.2 NS-PK
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
3519 Burke Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(409) 935-8773 2.5 PK-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 69 students
3519 Burke Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713) 943-9978 2.6 K-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.