Dillon Christian School
- DCS is accredited by the South Carolina Independent School Association.
- Dillon Christian School offers a private, Christian school alternative from Pre-K to 12th grade.
- DCS also offers numerous programs, activities, and sports with a Christian focus.
- With an enrollment over 360, DCS stands ready to meet the needs of children located in northeastern South Carolina and southeastern North Carolina.
- The Goal of Dillon Christian School is for each student to develop academically, spiritually, and socially to his or her fullest potential.
- The school strives to meet this goal providing the highest quality academic program while developing a Biblical world view.
- Our objective is for each student to be thoroughly prepared to pursue any vocation, higher education, or any profession.
- Such training, complemented by loving discipline, ensures excellence in a Christian environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students