Pee Dee Academy
- Pee Dee Academy was chartered by the state of South Carolina in 1965 and offers the opportunity of a private school education in grades K4-12.
- Pee Dee Academy attracts students from not only Marion County but also from Dillon, Florence and Horry counties in South Carolina and several contiguous counties in North Carolina.
- The Academy is designed to function as a college preparatory school, seeking to provide challenging instruction and a safe, patriotic atmosphere based on Christian principles.
- Pee Dee Academy is designated as an eleemosynary corporation with full tax-exempt status.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conway Grades: PK-12 | 232 students
1200 Medlen Parkway
Conway, SC 29526
(843)365-2005 33.5 PK-12
- Florence Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
3605 Advent Lane
Florence, SC 29506
(843)669-9858 21.6 1-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.